Skip to main content
Answered

Logic Jump failure

• 9 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi all, 

just a quick question, I couldn't find a chat or call option to the helpdesk, so I am hoping someone else can help me out. I have some difficulties with my logic jump option ( I have a Pro account, so they should be in my package). Everytime I try to add a Logic Jump it is only possible to add one with the answer yes and the jump to be made to the next question… No pressing buttons anywhere helps me to change these options. Seeing as my Logic Jumps are all based on; if the answer is no then go to… this option is now useless and quite a hassle to rearrange my questions. 

Who can help me with this?

@Nienke - welcome to the forum. 

Would you be willing to take a screen shot of the issue and post it, so that we (those of us who are users of the product and the Typeform folks who are awesome here in the community) can get a better understanding of the context? 

that would make it easier for us to help.. 

thanks

des

So normally I would say you should be able to change the field of yes and the jump to option. But I can't click on either one of them… 

Hi @Nienke it looks like your browser is formatted similar to the mobile view. Would you mind trying to restart the browser to see if this allows you to view the builder in the normal desktop view? This should hopefully solve the issue. 

Tried a different browser and it worked! Thanks for your input!

Hi @Nienke woot! glad that worked! 

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0Ex3dSWLMNkiFyEM/giphy.gif