Question

Logic Jumping

• 4 November 2023
  • 4 replies

I have read all the articles and somehow its just not clicking to me?? How can I make my next question apply to only the previously answered question? 

for example, if they choose 2 topics as their area of expertise how do i reroute my following question to only be subtopics that apply to the previously answered question and not other options?

heres my form

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@thehrplug - have a peak at this thread… it might help. 

des

unfortunately i came acorss this thread and was still a bit lost.. i know how to set the logic for the next question but the issue is to make sure the next applicable question arises when i choose multiple answers like in this typeform 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@thehrplug - take some screen shots of your form’s logic rules and paste them here please. that will help to point you in the right direction. We don’t have access to your typeform in your account. 

There are a lot of posts in the Community that cover this that have some step by step details on how to create this. (I know, cuz i have posted a lot of them) 

I’ve also created a cheat sheet on how to do this - you can get it through this link if you choose to do so. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @thehrplug Were you able to solve the issue? If you wouldn’t mind sending over some screenshots of your logic jumps, that would be really helpful for us to see what’s going on.