Skip to main content
Answered

Logic - Typeform jumps to question #1 instead of ending

• 22 February 2022
  • 7 replies

Dear Community,

this issue seems to already have occurred here: 

For me, I also have a straightforward logic to just always go to the next question or statement. Here I am saying that after accepting privacy terms the form should end. However it always jumps back to my first question.

Any solutions since the above discussion?

Thank you

Daniela

@danielajk - can you please show the logic rules that you have associated with the question? That will help us guide you through the process

thanks

des

@john.desboroughThanks for the follow up. Please find further explanations in the following

I use a mix of multiple choice, free text and statements

#1 is where the logic jumps to instead of the ending

Although I have defined that after accepting the privacy terms it should go to the ending (Thank you page)

But after clicking on the submit button at the privacy question it goes back to #1 although not defnied to do so

Hope this helps. Thanks

Daniela

@danielajk - what it sounds like is that you have ‘redirection on complete’ set to take them back to the start of the quiz - at least that is what it seems like.. the logic looks ok from what i can see

check that setting under the gear icon and if it NOT set to anything, then suggest creating a help ticket with support team at this link. They will be able to look into your form and troubleshoot. 

des

Thanks @john.desborough 

Have done so already.

Hi @danielajk Did you hear back from the support team? Let us know if they were able to solve this for you!

@Liz 

Thank you for the follow up. Yes, the issue was that I was looking at the typeform in preview mode and that the jump was to the first required field set (I had only previewed and not filled out the form).

Thanks again and best

Daniela

Ah, glad to hear it was an easy fix, @danielajk ! Let us know if you think of any other questions. :grinning: