Answered

My typeform isn't re-directing to the same page depending on if I use my laptop or cell phone. Please help!

• 14 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello. I'm building a form and I want to re-direct people to a Paypal page once they've submitted it. It works properly on my laptop, but not on my phone. I want it to re-direct to this page: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/munimpact/[@euro]eur

If I submit it from my laptop, it goes to the right Paypal page with the correct amount and correct currency (Euros), but on my phone it goes to a page with the amount changed and in the wrong currency. For example, if someone owes 127.5 Euro...on my laptop, it will re-direct to a paypal page with 127.5 Euro pre-filled. If I do it on my phone, it re-directs to a paypal page with 12.75 USD pre-filled. Please advise!

icon

Best answer by mathio 19 April 2022, 00:36

View original

4 replies

(I added that [@euro] in...it is a variable that is created in my form.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @cse5555 Thanks for stopping by the community! Do you mind sharing the URL of the form so we can take a look? 

@mathio have you by chance heard of an issue like this with PayPal? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello 👋

@Liz I have tried similar approach via redirect on completion before and it worked just fine.

@cse5555  is this how you setup your redirect URL?

It works correctly on both my desktop and phone (Safari on iOS).

When you are redirected on phone, can you confirm if the URL is correct (if it contains correct currency)?

Can you share your form URL with us please? I can have a look at your typeform.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @cse5555! Hoping you're having a good day. Were you able to check what Mathio has asked above? That's be helpful to understand what's the issue! Thank you!