Question

Next Button Disappeared

• 3 September 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Dear Typeform Community,

I hope this mail finds you well + I have a critical question for you.

The “next” button, located, at the bottom of each multiple choice slide, just disappeared/ vanished from all my typeforms.

Consequently, the only way to go to next question for my responsdents is to scroll down, resulting in a terrible UX.

Does someone know :

• what happened ?
  • If it’s possible to come back to initial situation - to have the next button back ?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Brousse Springsteen nice to hear from you again! :) It looks like the form might be embedded on a website. If so, do you mind sending the URL where the form is located so I can take a peek? Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello Liz,

Thanks a lot for your help, you’ll find one of our typeforms attached

Amaury

Userlevel 1
Badge

Typeform here :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Brousse Springsteen Thank you! I tested the form on my mobile device, and I was able to see the ‘ok’ button shown below. It’s very fast, but it’s there! What device/browser are you testing on? 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello,

I perform some tests and I describe the use case below:

I create a logic with severals “jump to” regarding the answer is selected:

In that specific case, we can’t see the OK button event if i select “browser mode” in preview mode. Beside, the ‘jump to’ don’t work automatically and I have to scroll down in order to go to the next step:

Same result on our webapp :

But when i use the share url, the button appear (https://iziwork-votreavis.typeform.com/to/ax7Ip58n):

Very strange behavior. Do you a have idea to solved this?

Have a nice day.

Kévin

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Brousse Springsteen Thanks! Your logic jumps are pointing to the respondent always to S1 - is that the expected behavior you’d like? 

As for the form embedded in the app, we don’t currently support forms embedded in apps, which you can read more about here. Though, are you able to share the code or how you’ve embedded it? There might be someone in the community who has experienced the same issue and can provide some help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Brousse Springsteen Were you able to resolve the issue with the embedded form?