Skip to main content

Hi there!

Im trying to figure out the best way to populate different multiple choice options based on a users previous response. 

• For example in question 1 I have users select their Region  from a dropdown menu. 
  • In question 2 I want users to enter their organizer code and only see multiple choice options based on their previous response. 
  • If they selected Region 1 in the first question I want them to only be able to select “01A, 01B, 01C, etc” as their organizer code.
  • If they selected Region 2 in the first question I want them to only be able to select “02A, 01B, 02C, etc”.

Does anyone know if this is possible? 

Thanks! 

@@alejandrovote - welcome to the community from a fellow user

there is no way to dynamically create the multiple choice list based on the answer from previous question. 

what you CAN do is create a set of multiple choice questions, that correspond to each of the regions, as you describe, where you would jump the user based on their answer in q1. for example:

• if q1 is ‘region 1’ take them to question 2 where they can select the 01A, 01B et
  • if q1 is ‘region 2’ take them to question 3 where they can select the 02A, 02B, etc

and so on. 

does that make sense??

des

Thanks, @john.desborough for the explanation! 

That’s what I had done in the meantime, but was hoping there was another workaround.