Answered

Professional Typeform Help

• 24 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Good Day

I am looking for a professional Typform Expert who can help me to build quickly a typform.

Who can help?

Its mainly I am providing the Typeform and you rebuilt he content and logic. I am finishing colors, image etc.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 24 April 2022, 20:38

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1

in addition - its not free work. Good & fast work is payable.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@mirko djuric - have you checked the Typeform Agency partner directory for resources? you can find it here.

des

Userlevel 1

Hey John

thank you for reaching out.

Typeform is a cool piece of software

but this here - what they call “communitiy” is crap,  even worst is billing solution they implemented

I am receiving partner E-Mails like inquires for clarfying the task, but afterward you can not find these emails anymore. they are just gone. 

Billiing I ve paid 2x the upfront 50% till today I have not received kind of confirmation.

very confusing. I am used to work with freelancer.com - its a big difference.

Greetings from Zurich

Mirko

Badge +5

Hi @mirko djuric , 

I'm curious about your comment about the community. You asked a question and got a great accurate answer - in just a few hours -  from another typeform creator. I'd say that a pretty good outcome since this is a peer to peer support platform, not customer support. 

Regarding billing. What confirmation are you waiting for and from whom? From the Typeform billing team or one of the partners on the page shared by John? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey John

thank you for reaching out.

Typeform is a cool piece of software

but this here - what they call “communitiy” is crap,  even worst is billing solution they implemented

I am receiving partner E-Mails like inquires for clarfying the task, but afterward you can not find these emails anymore. they are just gone. 

Billiing I ve paid 2x the upfront 50% till today I have not received kind of confirmation.

very confusing. I am used to work with freelancer.com - its a big difference.

Greetings from Zurich

Mirko

@mirko djuric - i saw the ‘brief’ you submitted in the partner portal. It was submitted to every partner from what i can tell. I replied to you there in the messaging part of the portal as well as sending you an email directly to the email you listed in the brief. 

you might want to check in the agency portal to see if there are any messages for you there.. 

relative to fiverr, upwork or freelancer, the folks there are agency partners, not necessarily freelancers who will do a job for $100/day - some of ‘supposed Typeform certified developers’ on Upwork charge $5/hour and given that they are NOT certified, you get what you pay for there.. 

If you’ve paid money already to one or more of the partners in the portal, you need to contact them directly to see what’s going on. 

I understand your frustration but I have not received a reply to the email that i sent to you seeking clarification on your needs either. 

As for this Community, as @Gabriel stated - it is a peer to peer support Community. Not a freelancer marketplace. 

des