Answered

publishing error message

• 26 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge

I was unable to publish and got an error message after duplicating Typeforms to use for 2022 events: 

This typeform uses features that aren't in your plan 

To publish it, you can upgrade your plan or remove this feature:

Redirect on Thank You Screen

I’m new to Typeform so I looked at the help section but it doesn’t explain why this error message would come up from copying existing Typeforms, and not from me creating something new. Can anyone please help?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Liz 27 October 2021, 19:00

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Alison L Happy Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by. This error is stating that you have a feature on your form that doesn’t match the plan you have, in this case the redirect. You will either need to remove the redirect on your form or upgrade your plan to publish it. 

This article here can walk you through the redirect feature. 

I hope this helps clarify! 

Badge

Hi Liz - thanks for your message but unfortunately it doesn’t answer the question.

As I am duplicating an existing form, within the current plan we have, and not adding anything new, ie the redirect feature was there on all previous forms - why would it suddenly not allow us to publish, when it has worked fine before? 

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Alison L Are you duplicating a form located in a shared workspace to your own private workspace? If so, it’s important to note that the features in a shared workspace’s plans will only be valid in that workspace unless your personal account is on the same plan. 

Badge

I’m duplicating them in the same workspace. And to give a bit of context, updating and renaming the new typeform as a 2022 event, with the previous typeform being a 2021 event.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hm. I think it might be worth having our support team take a further look into this, since they will be able to access your account and see what plan you’re on. If you haven’t already, you can contact them from your account email here