Answered

Question about logic and variables

• 2 November 2023
  • 3 replies

I would like to design a personality test. The evaluation should come after the questions. I would then like to optionally collect contact details.In the outcome quiz, the result is always announced at the end.---------------------------------------------Ich möchte einen Persönlichkeits test entwerfen. Nach den Fragen soll die Auswertung kommen. Anschließend möchte ich noch optional Kontaktdaten einsammeln. Bei dem Outcome Quiz wird das Ergebniss ja immer zum schluss bekannt gegeben. 
icon

Best answer by Liz 2 November 2023, 16:10

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jana Winter Thanks for stopping by the community! The ending page is the very last thing a respondent will see, so we don’t have an option to collect additional information right after. 

Instead, you could: 

1. Add contact information questions before they submit the form or
  2. Redirect them to a new form after they see the ending to share their contact info. 

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Jana Winter @Liz - you could perhaps use a Statement page/block to show the evaluation details,instead of an ending. After showing the Statement info you could then continue in the same form or redirect them to another form to collect the contact details as @Liz describes

des

Hello John,
can you help me with the concrete implementation? How do I do this exactly with the logic and the variables?