Answered

Question related to Branching Logic for Multiple Selection

• 19 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello! 

Hoping this is feasible. I am working on a survey for students to provide feedback on our 2 program advisors. Students can meet with either advisor, and many students have met with both advisors. Basically, I would love to ask which advisor(s) they met with, and then show the corresponding questions.

So for example: Q1. Which Advisor did you meet with? If you met with both, choose both

1. Advisor 1
  2. Advisor 2 

If A1, show question set for A1; If A2, show question set for A2; If A1 and A2, show question set for A1 and A2. Basically, for analysis ease, I want to avoid having to create a separate “Both question set”, instead just showing both sets of questions. I am struggling to set that up with the logic. Any advice? 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 19 March 2024, 23:06

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @correlationone Happy Tuesday! I hope you’re having a good one (except for the logic troubles, of course). Have you had a chance to look at this article here

If so, do you mind sending a screenshot of what you currently have setup and what isn’t working in the logic? That’ll help us know where to send help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Liz @correlationone - there is also a post similar to this one here at this link. 

des