Question

Redirection on completion

• 18 February 2021
  • 6 replies

I have upgraded my account to enable redirection on completion and it still does not work. What’s the point of upgrading if I still can’t use the feature?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ErikD thanks for stopping by! Have you published the changes to your form? If that doesn’t solve the issue, are you seeing an error with the redirect? Or is it not redirecting correctly? 

If it’s not redirecting correctly, this typically happens when: 

1. You have a redirect setup on a thank you screen/outcome, which you’re expecting to show after the respondent clicks the submit button. 
  2. If the form is redirecting instead to a webpage (instead of showing an outcome), this is because you have a redirect setup in your form settings. 

Let me know if none of these solve the issue!

It won’t publish at all. It still states trial but have paid for upgrade. You’ve completely skipped over the issue that I described. I can’t even get that far lol.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @ErikD - there are two types of redirects: 

1. The redirect on the thank you page
  2. The redirect on the form overall, which is adjusted in the form settings

If you’re trying to setup the redirect in the form settings, you’ll need to be on our Plus plan or higher. Are you on our Basics plan by chance? 

I’m having the same issue and its very misleading by the company and shows a huge lack of integrity.  The message says Upgrade, and that I’m still on a trial but i am not  I’m on the essentials and now I have to upgrade again to redirect inside of the form?   This is terrible customer service and experience. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @edmondlee I’m so sorry for any confusion setting up your form. :( Would you mind sharing a bit more in detail what you’re trying to redirect? You mentioned redirecting inside the form - are you setting logic jumps? Or hoping to restart the form once it’s completed? Any context you can provide will help me answer this for you. :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @edmondlee circling back here - if you wouldn’t mind sharing the above info, that would be handy!