Answered

Repeat questions

• 18 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi all, I have a question.
I am using typeform as a requestform for services. One of those services is to retrieve a printer from the customer for example. I am wondering if there is a possibility to repeat questions for when it comes to more than 1 printer?

So when 1 printer has to be retrieved, the user must enters brand, model and serialnumber. When the user indicates that more printers are involved these questions should be repeated.

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 18 March 2022, 14:51

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Jeroen MPS - i would suggest that you create a series of question groups ie one for each possible printer you want to retrieve. 

• create a question group in the form
  • add all the questions you want to know about the one printer
  • add one yes/no question that says ‘do you want to enter information about another printer?’
    • if yes then the logic will go to the next question group (more on that in a second)
    • if no then jumpto ending
  • then duplicate the question group (click the dots on the right hand end of the question and you have the option to duplicate) a number of times, say 5 times
  • in the last question group, instead of a yes no to add more, use a statement that says ‘we have limited the number of printers in this form at 5.click here to submit the service request’

that might work for you

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Jeroen MPS How did this go for you? Were you able to set this up? 😁