Answered

Search for question number when creating a logic

Hi,

I have more than 100 questions and when inserting logic I find it difficult to find the question I want to relate it to. 

Is there a way that I can select a question by the position number? I need to do many redirections and by text it is not useful. 

Also, I loved the logic visual but with that many questions it is impossible to view them all at once. 

any help would be appreciated. I know some python but don’t have the time now to study the API. 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 31 May 2022, 18:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @eva_e We don’t have a search function in the logic, but I can definitely see how that would be handy, especially if you have a lot of questions. I’ll share this feedback with our product team. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@eva_e  - just a thought that the form might be “too long” - maybe consider breaking your form into several typeforms, passing people through the forms based on redirection on completion and using hidden fields. This might make it easier to manage the logic inside an individual form…. 

just a thought (after having broken a 400 question typeform - my very first - into 10 40 question forms a year ago)

des