Answered

Send custom endings as part of respondent email notifications

• 11 February 2021
  • 43 replies

Show first post

43 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @kk-typeform @Pletorica Designs @telmar @Brandon2323 @Startup Program @AK-PP @Jessie @jillybean @Crlao @Jennwalgren @sfluzin 

Just wanted to let you know that we do have a new feature out that lets you send different emails according to answers on the form: 

This might come in handy for some of you!

Appreciate the update Liz, I’ll check it out!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thank you @Liz  , it looks amazing, but I cannot see the new function yet.

Cheers,

Carlo

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Crlao I’ve responded in the other post. 😀

@Brandon2323 Welcome! Let us know if you end up using follow-ups!

Hello @Liz ,

Is it possible to send the ending in the follow-up email or as a link for people to see later? Or do I need to write everything in the email, again? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Grigoriou Interiors While it’s not possible to send the ending, what I would suggest would either be: 

• write each ending into your email notifications or
  • add a page on your website with the ending information and more info such as videos/content/etc etc

Hopefully that helps!

Thank thank

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Melek labidi thanks for stopping by! Do you have any questions you’d like help with? 

@Liz @kk-typeform 

another option would be to use the Typeform to Google Sheets integration and the Document Studio integration - push the data into a Google doc template, including pulling the custom ending from the data on the Sheet, via the Document Studio add-on integration to generate the pdf and email to send to the user. 

des

Can you explain in detail as to how to do this please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Preethi - there was a workshop on this last week.. here’s the link to the post and replay. 

des

Hey. Thanks. I just discovered that there’s a follow up option. But how to attach a pdf to that. I can send out a mail but how to attach a pdf. My pdf is just based on the ending page and requires no calculation or anything. So, I don’t think google sheets or document studio is of big use. I just want an automatic email to be sent whenever a person lands on that particular landing page but with a pdf attachment 

@Preethi - there was a workshop on this last week.. here’s the link to the post and replay. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Preethi - you can’t attach a pdf to the notification email that comes out from Typeform unfortunately

des

@Preethi - you can’t attach a pdf to the notification email that comes out from Typeform unfortunately

des

How else can I do it then? I just need to build a workflow saying that “hey, if a person lands on a particular langind page, send an email with a pdf related to that ending”. How can I do this ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Preethi - Typeform is not an ‘email service platform’ … you would need to either use an ESP or CRM solution OR if you are sending them a static pdf that you have created and stored in google drive or similar, you can add the url to the pdf in the email. 

Thank you so much!

Thanks @Liz ! This is really great! I am setting up an email response for each ending in the quiz. Is there a way to add an image to the emails? Or is it just texts and hyperlinks?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Ada2023 - you can send images in the followups. just use something like this: 

what i got in the email notification: 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Ada2023 Did the solution from Des above help? 😁