Answered

Single Page Checklist

• 8 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Is there a way I can create a single-page Typeform checklist that our customers can scroll through, complete, and then submit? 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 10 June 2023, 21:41

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi,

As per my understanding currently there is no way on Typeform to create a single page form.

As a workaround though you could

1)

Once your customer completes their form, you can email (or show them on a screen) a copy of their answers

2)

Use “Recall information” to show the previous answers of the “checklist” on each new question

i.e

when answering question 2 the customer will see the question and answer of question 1

when answering question 3 the customer will see the question and answer of both question 1 and question 2

so on and so forth…..

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Regal Boats - there’s a ‘one question per page’ limit ie you can’t have multiple text input boxes on a page - so if your checklist is like that, you need to figure something along the lines of a progressive approach that @Harsh laid out. 

If you are looking for a really simple checklist that someone has to check off that they have completed the task, and that’s all they have to do, you could use a matrix question for this. 

I’ve used a variation of this little sample for deployments of typeform project assets into client accounts and for project go-live sessions where the project manager used the form to check off when each of the tasks were completed. 

If you wanted to create a separate typeform for each of the tasks, say to have the user enter in a bunch of stuff about the task,upload a file and certify that they have done the work and give you the email address for cross-checking, you could do something like this version of the same little example. 

just a starting point set of thoughts. 

des