Answered

'Sorry, that didn't work' response occurring at the same question each time

• 29 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi, I’m on the free plan and am planning to upgrade to the basic plan so that I can upload and publish my typeform with 21 questions. 

When previewing my form, each time I hit one of two questions towards the end, I am met with a ‘Sorry, that didn’t work’ error. When I initially made the form about a month ago the error did not appear and everything worked smoothly. It seems to appear on both the mobile and desktop previews. My form only has 3 instances of logic being used.

Additionally, some of the questions will occasionally freeze when attempting to answer, with the ‘restart’ option in the top right being unclickable. A manual refresh or hitting the back button results in the page crashing, meaning that I am typing in typeform.com into the url to get back to where I was.

I have disabled all extensions and tried to use the form in incognito mode but the same errors still occur.

Attached is a couple videos of the issue occurring. 

Video 1

Video 2

icon

Best answer by jpod 4 October 2021, 04:57

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jpod Thanks for sending those videos over - those were super helpful. Are you only seeing this error when previewing the form? Or also on the live version? 

We’ve also noticed this error when there are issues with the logic jumps. The first suggestion I’d make would be to go through the logic jumps to be sure that there aren’t any red lines pointing to errors in the logic maps. 

Let me know if that doesn’t work!

Hi Liz, 

Thanks for your response, there were no red lines. I attempted to use the form a couple days later and it seemed to work, with no further changes made in the process :)

Unsure as to what could’ve caused it but it seems to be fine now!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Glad to hear it’s working, @jpod ! If you run into any other issues or think of other questions, please let me know! :)