Answered

Submit button does not appear at the end

• 15 June 2022
  • 3 replies

I have 4 different surveys that are very similar but somewhat customized to 4 different respondent groups. For 2 of them, at the last question the “submit” button appears. For 2, the submit button is missing (checked on multiple devices).

The question is not set to be required. If I try to skip it (scroll down) the submit button appears suddenly. How could I have the submit button available at all time?

thanks

icon

Best answer by Liz 17 June 2022, 18:16

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @BelaK Happy Wednesday! The respondent must click the submit button in order to send their responses to you, so it is always required on the form to capture the responses. Though, if the question isn’t required, you will then need to scroll to see the submit button (as this is normal behavior). 

Hi @Liz, thanks for your reply. What you describe is what I expected. I have 4 surveys that are almost identical, and the question that I am asking about is not required in any of them. Yet, in two cases, the submit button does not appear, while in two others it does. I want it to appear in all 4 cases.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @BelaK Ah, I’m sorry, I was looking at your questions backwards! I’m afraid it’s not possible to force the ‘ok’ button to appear all the time. If the question isn’t required, it will allow the respondent to pass through the questions without giving an answer/clicking the ‘ok’ button.