Answered

Survey participant input

• 15 June 2023
  • 1 reply

I believe we're in need of a slightly different question type to those available, or perhaps I'm missing something.

Essentially, we require something that resembles the 'Matrix' type with pre-formatted rows - i.e. 'Project 1;' 'Project 2;' 'Project 3' etc. - and columns - i.e. 'Type;' 'Location;' 'Size;' 'Cost' etc. - whereby participants of the survey can input a series of number variables within the available cells. Is there a solution for this?

Failing that, my thoughts are that we could request a pre-formatted Excel/similar spreadsheet from survey participants using the 'File Upload' type, but we'd like to make said spreadsheet available to them within the survey itself, i.e. via a 'File Download' option. Is that something we're able to do?

Open to suggestions. 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 15 June 2023, 15:45

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@RedBook - if you can make the spreadsheet available to your users in a Google Drive or something similar, you could put a link in your typeform the users could click to get to the spreadsheet to fill out, and then they could upload into a file upload. 

unfortunately, that question type you describe is not available in Typeform. 

des