Answered

Technical questions about a survey I'm creating

• 3 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m creating a new survey. My first, actually. Have several questions:

• How can I add my logo to the “Welcome” page?
  • Can I have my logo on every page of the survey?
  • Question #6 on  my survey is a multiple choice. Is it possible to add fill-ins for the last two items, I (online forums) and J (magazines)?
  • Question #10: I want to add a multiple-choice question AND have them give me their name and email address. Is this possible?

Thank you for your help!

Diane

Questions #6 + #10

icon

Best answer by Mariana 3 March 2021, 11:55

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @DesignProDiane. Happy Wednesday! :hugging:

I'll answer your questions in bullet points too 🙂 You can find it below.

• How can I add my logo to the “Welcome” page?
  • Can I have my logo on every page of the survey?

You can create an image and add the logo to the top left corner (on small-screen devices the background image will be anchored to the top left corner then cropped to match the screen). Then you can upload it to your background images under the Design panel. :) We also have this Branding guidelines and tips that will help you with this topic. 

• Question #6 on  my survey is a multiple choice. Is it possible to add fill-ins for the last two items, I (online forums) and J (magazines)?

It's not possible to add fill-ins for specific options from a multiple choice question, but you can enable the "Other" option and, once the respondents select this one, they will be able to type there. More details about this can be found here

• Question #10: I want to add a multiple-choice question AND have them give me their name and email address. Is this possible?

At the moment, you can only ask one question at a time. This is because we’ve noticed higher levels of engagement and completion vs using a standard form. As things stand, at the moment we don't have an option for a single page/traditional style of form.

I hope this clarifies your questions :) Let us know if there is anything else the community team can do for you!