Answered

Trying to pull information from a Wix popup (lightbox) into a Typeform survey

• 24 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi TF community,

I am trying to understand how I can pull data from a Wix based landing page into the contact section on a  Typeform Survey. 

Basically we use Facebook to drive traffic to our wix site. Let’s say 100 visitors fill out an opt in giving us their name, email and phone number. We find that about 30 of these visitors will complete the full Typeform. However they currently have to fill out their contact details (name, email and phone number) twice. Once in the Wix opt in form (Lightbox) and then at the end of the Typeform survey. I have limited coding ability but can do light stuff.

Just wondering the best way of copying this info from the Wix opt in form (Lightbox) straight into the Typeform contact details page.

It’s important because we then automatically integrate Typeform into out Pipedrive CRM for calling leads.

Thanks so much for reading my question. 

icon

Best answer by Liz 25 March 2024, 15:34

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @TimothyLTA Thanks for stopping by the community! Most likely, you will sadly need to use some code to place this information from Wix into Typeform. 

To do this, you can use hidden fields to pass the data. 

As for the two forms, is it possible to use Typeform instead of the Wix opt-in form? This might save you from having to create a code to pass in information and/or have the respondent enter the information twice.