What is the biggest challenge when starting with Typeform?

• 16 July 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Enquiring minds want to know…

leave a reply below ..

or fill in this simple form:

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

just a simple survey that can help anyone gather info

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ooh interesting question @john.desborough ! Hope you get some good results from this…

@Darnell @Harsh @belinda_long @Michaela @Paulo @shribe - tagging a few people in that might have some feedback! 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for the tag @Grace 😊

I think the biggest challenge when starting out is knowing how to phrase what you want to convey without boring or overwhelming your form respondents. 

I mean this both on an individual question/screen basis and comprehensively-speaking. It’s this idea of us saying as little as possible as form creators, while being direct and friendly, but gathering a lot of data b/c our forms are so compelling, ha!

Userlevel 1

I think it’s response rate and send frequency. From a logistics/strategy perspective it’s tough to set up a survey process with a new user base and truly hit the ground running. Often, you have to simply accept that the process will only deliver more value with time as you refine your survey lengths, invites, send frequency, rewards etc.

That said it would be really useful if typeform could aggregate data from its users to help instruct on this sort of thing i.e. survey abandonment by question count, completion rate of each question type, success of reward types/amounts. All points would come with caveats but it’d definitely be useful to have some guidance and way to benefit from everyones collective work.