Answered

Who can I pay to help me with a quiz?

• 8 August 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I’ve seen the list of agency partners, but most of them seem like full-service marketing firms. I don’t need that. I just want someone to build a quiz for me that has somewhat complicated (at least for me) scoring and logic. 

Can anyone recommend a partner that will do this? 

icon

Best answer by john.desborough 9 August 2022, 15:37

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @switters! Welcome to our Community! 👋🏼

Have you tried submitting your brief to the agency partners directory to see if someone would accept your project? 

You can also start building your quiz on your own, creating your logic and conditions and whenever you find a challenge, post your question over here. We'll try our best to help you. 

Wishing you a great week. All the best! 😊

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thanks Gabi. I already posted a thread about my quiz. John was helpful, but I wasn’t able to get enough guidance on the logic and scoring to make it work. I ended up creating a simpler version using an outcomes quiz, but that’s just a stop gap and isn’t ultimately the quiz I want to create. 

I haven’t submitted briefs to agency partners yet. There are a lot of partners in the directory, and it’s very difficult to even know which of them to start with. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@switters - remember this is a volunteer forum and while i share a lot of ‘stuff’ and try to help out as much as i can, giving folks some suggestions on what to do and how to do it, it takes time away from doing the things i get paid to do in my own business. Someone said one that “advice is free, answers cost money” … 

Yes there are a lot of partners on the agency list, but you can create a brief and tag it to all the partners if you want. Just keep in mind that the rates the partners will charge are NOT the same rates as you would find on Fiverr. 

des

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

@john.desborough I appreciate your help and generosity. I only meant to say that I wasn’t able to reach the solution I need. I wasn’t aware that I can tag all of the partners (or even more than one) with a brief, so thanks for that. I have a mature business and I’m able and willing to pay for good work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@switters - did not mean to offend at my end.. i have just had a bunch of folks balk at the rates I charge for this type of work .. as one put it: “you gave me so much for free in the Community, why do you want to charge me to finish this when I can’t do it?” .. 

just sayin’.. 

(btw, just in case, I am out there in the agency directory - that’s as much as i am permitted to say in here lol)

des

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

No offense taken. I’ll submit a brief and tag everyone and see what happens! Thanks for all of the free help… I was able to get far enough with that to have a great quiz that will work in many circumstances. But now that I understand the potential of the platform, I want to make it even better. I’ll need help with that.