Answered

Why Can't I Hide Address Fields in the Address "Question"?

Userlevel 1

I’m looking to gather addresses from a local village. I really don’t want State or Country fields but the usual  “eye” toggle to hide fields is missing.

icon

Best answer by Liz 5 July 2023, 15:59

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Aldercar Hiding these fields isn’t a feature we currently offer, but we have shared this feedback with the product team. 

Userlevel 1

@Liz 

I only signed up today but that seems a bizarre decision, given that most other question fields can be hidden. As it stands it makes the product unusable for me so I’m out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Aldercar I believe it has to do something with integrations we have setup (and not wanting to break them), but I totally get the frustration. We’ve shared the feedback with product, so hopefully they’ll be able to figure something out!

Userlevel 1

I worked around this by creating my own address questions. But then I discovered the ludicrous limit of 10 responses on the free account. So my account is now deleted & I won’t be back.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Aldercar Sorry to hear that typeform wasn’t exactly what you were looking for, but hopefully you were able to find a service that was! If you ever do find yourself returning to Typeform and have questions, you know where to find us. 

Hi! 
Noticed that this function still is not implemented - would be great if it was fixed soon. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @OLB welcoming to the community and thank you for adding your vote for this feature 😊

We will definitely add it to our feature request board and update the product team and if it makes it onto the roadmap we will let you know here!

I also am expressing frustration here as well. Our CRM is incapable of importing Address 2 and the state field must be in the two letter format. Being unable to edit these fields makes Typeform not compatible with our other systems and we are discussing alternatives at this point. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for sharing that, @Wanderwoman . Do you also mind sharing which CRM you’re using? 

same problem, its not professional !