Answered

Why does my Ending not show?

• 2 February 2022
  • 3 replies

I’ve made a form with an Ending. I did also add this Ending in the Logic set but nevertheless this last page doesn’t show. Instead there's a button submit in the last question (before the Ending).

How can I solve this?

icon

Best answer by Liz 7 February 2022, 21:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LeonEBM The respondent won’t see the ending until they’ve clicked the submit button, so this is expected behavior. 

If they’re not seeing the ending after clicking the submit button, would you mind sending a screenshot of the logic jumps you’ve set up? 

Hi Liz,

Hope you can see what I mean ;-) I have two screens, so just check the left ones ;-)

In the first print-screen you see the last question with a submit button. In the Logic set (second printscreen) I defined that it should show the Ending after this last question, but instead you see a Submit button in the last question and you are then redirected to my website.

Shouldn’t the Submit or Send Information not be showed (only) in the Ending page? Or will the data be send already pushing the button n the last question?

Thanks again!

Kind regards, Leon

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LeonEBM Haha I had no idea you could take a screenshot that included both screens!

After the respondent clicks the submit button, are they seeing the ending there? It’s important to note the respondent won’t see the ending until they click the submit button. 

I’m also happy to test this for you, if you don’t mind sending the form URL.