Answered

Advanced Logic bug

• 22 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi there community!

Im trying to build a quizz on videoask, so each answer will have a score and I present different answers regarding each user final score. Im very excited to know that this is possible in videoask.

But everytime I try to set up the advanced logic for this, attributing a score to each answer on a given step, the information wont save. I fill everything up, hit done, and whenever I go back to that step none of the advanced logic configuration is saved… it's all blank.

Can anyone share 2 cents on this?

Cheers! Thank you all!

icon

Best answer by Sangito Deva 25 November 2022, 19:09

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Sangito Deva, sorry to hear you’re having trouble with the advanced logic and score configuration.

Typically, it’s much easier to troubleshoot this issues with a screen recording. Can you share a Loom (or similar) recording of your setup?

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hey @Sangito Deva, great question. 
We might need a little more info to sort out what’s going on, but I thought I’d share my screen here to give you somewhere to check first. 

(By the way - I completely misread your name before recording this, so anytime you hear me say “Santiago” please forgive my mistake and replace it with “Sangito” - My mistake 😔)

Take a look and let me know if it helps:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Sangito Deva let us know if @DNALewis ‘s video was useful or if you need help with anything else 😊

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi there, dear ones!

I managed to sort that one out myself. I spoke with @Grace.H on a videoask about it as well…

It was just an anxious newbie trying to get thing done!

If you guys ever run for best support ever somewhere, let me know! I'll vote

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Sangito Deva that is so kind thank you for sharing your feedback about our awesome support team - shout out to @Grace.H there! 🎉