Answered

Background color is not showing correctly

• 27 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2
  • Socializer
  • 18 replies

I’ve set the background color to Black but it doesn’t show up properly. I’m very frustrated with VideoAsk as what I save to the steps and what I see in the design side is NOT what is showing up on the public-facing live version. I urgently need to get this VideoAsk out to my clients but I can’t seem to get a response. Waiting for Dan to reply with help still. I sent a VideoAsk to him to show proof that this is not working. Help!

UPDATE: This issue seems to be specific to when the “Passcode” is added to the VideoAsk. When the passcode is removed then it seems to apply the correct changes and background, but why would it not retain the design elements when a Passcode is added to get into it????

icon

Best answer by andrew_videoask 27 September 2022, 19:31

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Does VideoAsk have any sort of help like livechat or even email ticketing? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

I’ve provided proof that the background color is not saving from design to live and this is a problem because white text on the white background doesn’t show up. There seems to be an issue with edits in design being saved and applied to the live experience. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

UPDATE: This issue seems to be specific to when the “Passcode” is added to the VideoAsk. When the passcode is removed then it seems to apply the correct changes and background, but why would it not retain the design elements when a Passcode is added to get into it????

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @SJD, I’ve just pinged Dan so you should get a reply back soon 🙂

We don’t currently offer live support, but hopefully that’s something we can introduce in the future!

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

On standby, once we get this fixed so that design elements are the same whether or not the VideoAsk is private with a passcode or public, then I’m good to go with this. It’s not just background coloring I further realized, its many other design elements are not retained either just because that private/passcode is applied. Strange but should be a very quick and easy fix right away now. Let me know.