Answered

Customize text on contact info capture page??

• 9 January 2024
  • 3 replies

The “Before you go….” page is too generic and will suffer from lower conversion rates. Can I customize the text on the contact info capture page? It is too generic. I'd love to be able to tie things in from the previous selection. After they click ….   “Great! We'll send you info on these _______ programs (or whatever)__ to the email address you provide below.”

Is this available in the paid version? I can’t seem to find this in the help.  Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Grace 10 January 2024, 10:18

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @FredHelps Thanks for stopping by the community! Are you referencing the endings? If you don’t mind sending a screenshot of what you’d like to edit, that’ll help us answer your question better. 😀

Hi, ya it’s the videoask contact capture.  Not typeform. What’s typeform? Am I in the wrong place? Sorry if i am :)  

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You’re in the right place @FredHelps!

If you want to edit that text you need to go Settings in the videoask and click the + next to Language to add new custom texts:

In there you will find all the editable text prompts for your videoask, including the contact form.

Here’s a Help Center guide for more info, but let us know if you have any other questions!