Answered

Is there a way to automattically jump to the next step in videoask

• 11 January 2024
  • 3 replies

I have build a videoask but i want to go to the next step automatically if the user doesn't click any of the options. 

Here is the link to the videoask: videoask

So i'ts a lineair build. So it has to go from step one to step two if the user doens't take any action. 

icon

Best answer by Grace 11 January 2024, 14:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @VideoOost thanks for stopping by!

An action has to be taken in order to move onto the next step, there isn’t a way to skip onto the next step without someone clicking a button.

Can you give a bit of context about why this would be needed? I can share the feedback with our product team.

Hi @Grace We are making some kind of news update video. We want our viewers to have the possibility to choose what they want to see and to skip to that subject. But if someone want's to see everything he needs that possibility too. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for the extra info @VideoOost 😊

It would make things a little more complicated in terms of building the videoask, but you could use multiple choice and logic to give people the options to watch the different stories, so they can skip the ones they are not interested in but still go through and watch all the videos if they want to.