Answered

• 20 January 2024
  • 2 replies

I am a "Brand" user of "VideoAsk". I designed a VideoAsk with 8 videos and published it on my Wix website.

I had only 6 interactions with those videos and I got this message: "This 'videoask' is no longer accepting new answers"

Did any of you have a similar problem? Do you know how it is resolved?

Thanks!
Wilson

icon

Best answer by Grace 22 January 2024, 17:56

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Wilson Santurio thanks for stopping by the Community! 😊

Are you the only one with access to your videoask? It sounds like the schedule a close your videoask option has been toggled on under Settings. Can you double check? 

Grace

Thanks for your answer 👍
In this case, I published the videoask to a page on my website, which is hosted on Wix. Only me and one other person accessed that page, three times each.

The next day, when I tried to view that web page again the message "This 'videoask' is no longer accepting new answers" appeared.

Unfortunately, the solution you propose does not work for me. I want the video to remain public and persist over time. In this case, it doesn't help me if the video closes after a date defined in the VideoAsk settings.

Now it is back to normal and it is possible to see the videoask. Likewise, I would like to know the cause that produced this error so that I can avoid it in the future.

Greetings
Wilson