Answered

Videoask it setting all videos to 0:00

• 1 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I created a Videoask flow and at first moment, the videos are being displayed correctly. 

But after checking them out on Safari, all the videos end up having zero length.

Unfortunately, I discovered this after the fact and I have so many candidates to interview but they saw nothing from the videos. 

Is there anyone having the same issue? How did you solve?

icon

Best answer by Grace 5 December 2022, 14:23

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Chim Kan, thanks for flagging this!

If you look at the original video files you’re trying to upload, do they play normally?

The files may be corrupted, or there may have been a processing issue during upload.

If the original video files seem fine on your computer/phone, I’d try reuploading them and see if that fixes anything.

Hi @andrew_videoask I did record using the mobile app. The video play nicely until 10-15 min later, they all get to 0:00 or some of them. It's random.

I did 4-5 times already since yesterday. Unfortunately, it's wasting my time on this. 

I had candidates that didn't see the instruction part of the video and I have to reschedule all those interviews already. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Chim Kan, sorry to hear about your less than ideal experience with VideoAsk.

I see that our team has been chatting with you privately through our support channel, so our engineering team should be able to fix this 0:00 bug shortly!

Thanks again for flagging this issue, and if there’s anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Chim Kan looks like this was a bug that was fixed, just wanted to drop a message here too for anyone else that may have experienced the same thing - it should now be working but if it’s not it could mean the app needs updating! 😊