Badge +3

Here’s a great jam! 🕺

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@andrew_videoask - love those lads.. 

des

Badge +5

They took that video offline for some reason @andrew_videoask 

My son and I play this every day these days. My dad also used to play the Beatles when I was little, so now I’m making sure I’m gifting this to my son too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel - the Beatles music is timeless and wonderful. I am glad you get to have that moment with your son. 

I turn up the song Happy by Pharrell Williams when it’s time to get the ladies out of bed - as one of the rare folk who IS a morning person, I am happy ...like a room without a roof! .. in the mornings, and most of the day every day.. 

Badge +5

That’s a brilliant song, Des. None of us here are morning people so I’ll use that trick with the little one!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

and for doing the housework, yardwork or typeform work, here’s this afternoon’s list

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This one goes in line with the some of the example forms I’ve been creating.. 

@James - this is is the soundtrack to your next writing session: lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oh wow @john.desborough – an awesome coming together of two very talented minds! Not sure I could write to this though – or really do anything else while it’s playing 😝

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - here ya go mate.. just the thing to wonder from time to time during the work week.. or early on a Saturday morning when the lie in is just not going to happen lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Many thanks @john.desborough . This is indeed a belter and great for wondering (which I seem to do a lot of 😆). Hope you’re enjoying the bank holiday there today - here’s one for you from one of the great Canadians 🇨🇦

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I've been listening to a lot of Brazilian Popular Music lately. This is one of my favorites one:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - love this version .. and Neil Young in general lol

@Gabi Amaral - very nice.. noted to put into the play list rotation in the coming days

have a great weekend.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

just doing a paternal promo: my son did the camera work for this one, his gf is the ‘name’ in the band .. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Your boy done good @john.desborough – loved watching this (even the bits that made me feel dizzy). Great tune too, they have a certain Cocteau Twins vibe about them. Kudos to all involved and best of luck to the band 🎤

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - thankee sir.. i will pass the impression along.. hoping to catch up with them on Saturday morning for brekkie… i don’t think their old enough to know the Twins though.. lol.. will have to explain..