Badge +5

Here’s a great jam! 🕺

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@andrew_videoask - love those lads.. 

des

Badge +5

They took that video offline for some reason @andrew_videoask 

My son and I play this every day these days. My dad also used to play the Beatles when I was little, so now I’m making sure I’m gifting this to my son too!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel - the Beatles music is timeless and wonderful. I am glad you get to have that moment with your son. 

I turn up the song Happy by Pharrell Williams when it’s time to get the ladies out of bed - as one of the rare folk who IS a morning person, I am happy ...like a room without a roof! .. in the mornings, and most of the day every day.. 

Badge +5

That’s a brilliant song, Des. None of us here are morning people so I’ll use that trick with the little one!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

and for doing the housework, yardwork or typeform work, here’s this afternoon’s list

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This one goes in line with the some of the example forms I’ve been creating.. 

@James - this is is the soundtrack to your next writing session: lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh wow @john.desborough – an awesome coming together of two very talented minds! Not sure I could write to this though – or really do anything else while it’s playing 😝

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - here ya go mate.. just the thing to wonder from time to time during the work week.. or early on a Saturday morning when the lie in is just not going to happen lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Many thanks @john.desborough . This is indeed a belter and great for wondering (which I seem to do a lot of 😆). Hope you’re enjoying the bank holiday there today - here’s one for you from one of the great Canadians 🇨🇦

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I've been listening to a lot of Brazilian Popular Music lately. This is one of my favorites one:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - love this version .. and Neil Young in general lol

@Gabi Amaral - very nice.. noted to put into the play list rotation in the coming days

have a great weekend.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

just doing a paternal promo: my son did the camera work for this one, his gf is the ‘name’ in the band .. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Your boy done good @john.desborough – loved watching this (even the bits that made me feel dizzy). Great tune too, they have a certain Cocteau Twins vibe about them. Kudos to all involved and best of luck to the band 🎤

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - thankee sir.. i will pass the impression along.. hoping to catch up with them on Saturday morning for brekkie… i don’t think their old enough to know the Twins though.. lol.. will have to explain.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

RIP Mr Loaf - and thanks for sharing this absolute classic, @john.desborough Definitely needed a kickstart today and what a way to welcome in the day of Halloween. 

To further celebrate All Hallows Eve and in tribute to the baby bird who our cat got the better of this weekend 😢...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - good choice. lol.. and kudos to the cat!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

because it is Halloween!… still one of the best ever.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Tonight is the night @john.desborough 😎🤗 Very excited about finally seeing these guys in action

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - at the risk of invoking one of the ‘deadly sins’ i am thoroughly jealous and envious but also elated that you get a chance to see them

enjoy and report back in the morning.. btw.. are you doing your noggin up like Mr. Smith?? lol

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - here’s a little ditty to get your feet tapping.. pure Can(adian)Con(tent)

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@James - at the risk of invoking one of the ‘deadly sins’ i am thoroughly jealous and envious but also elated that you get a chance to see them

enjoy and report back in the morning.. btw.. are you doing your noggin up like Mr. Smith?? lol

de

Haha. @john.desborough  T’was not my intention to make you jealous, although I did fear that would be a side effect 😝 I was toying with the idea of reaching for the mascara but not sure I’ve got the bottle. A photo of you at a Cure gig in full attire might convince me to go for it, though!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

de

Haha. @john.desborough  T’was not my intention to make you jealous, although I did fear that would be a side effect 😝 I was toying with the idea of reaching for the mascara but not sure I’ve got the bottle. A photo of you at a Cure gig in full attire might convince me to go for it, though!

not a chance sir @James .. there are no photos of such.. i shaved my head in those days lol…  and even at Halloween, back in the day, I opted for more of a “take the skin heads bowling” look instead of ‘the hair’

also an issue was that there is also no mascara in the house here… can’t have that around lest the wee beast start decorating herself lol