Best music to create typeforms & videoasks

Show first post

468 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I didn’t know you were a cricket fan @James! Reminds me of my brother pacing the living room in anticipation and games of cricket in the garden with my dad! 🏏

I took my niece to watch the Barbie movie while I was back in the UK this weekend so now I have half the soundtrack running round my head. This one from Billie Eilish is particularly nice

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This goes back eons for me… 

@james … hopefully you’re getting the full on treatment while on holidays !!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - throwback thursday (still, here in Ottawa) .. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Amazing stuff @john.desborough . Throwing back to throwback Thursday, I had this on a loop all day yesterday. Theme tune to Minder, one of the best British TV programs of the 1980s

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - this seems like the sort of thing that gets played in the garden round the bar for staff meetings… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@James - this seems like the sort of thing that gets played in the garden round the bar for staff meetings… 

Hahah. I would be fibbing if I said you were wrong. Here’s another one that got plenty of garden airplay over the summer:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

a good tune to start the day @James 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James  - for the garden playlist.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@James  - for the garden playlist.. 

@john.desborough tuuuuuuuuune!!! A track that will thaw out even the frostiest lawns 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

One of the all time great Christmas songs from a wonderful album:

Wishing a happy holidays to the Typeform Community, particularly my good friends @Grace @Liz @john.desborough @Darnell @Michaela – but also everyone who is celebrating at this time. It’s been an odd ole year (as I find most are these days :P) but it’s been a pleasure hanging out and learning from you. 

Now to wrap up in all the clothes I own and head off to the bleak midwinter of England from sunny Spain.

Take care everyone, see you for more in 2024 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Great choice @James! Enjoy your time off in rainy Blighty - see you in 2024! 🥂

Here’s one from me to continue the festive cheer 🎁

Happy holidays everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James @Grace - enjoy the hols my friends.. both great songs 

May the holiday season keep you full of laughter, joy and the occasional fine meal… hell, lots of great food. 

While this song may NOT be a pure Christmas carol, in memory of the man, may he rest in peace finally, here’s one that always hits my playlist this time of year.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - throwback song done by an ‘old’ Canadian group.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Nice one @john.desborough I’m digging this one 🎧 Didn’t realise Martha and the Muffins were from your neck of the woods, though. 

I like the video. We should definitely get/make those masks to go with our new Typeform tee shirts.

This reminded me one of Public Enemy’s comeback efforts, where they sampled the same song. In my head it’s new, but it’s actually almost 30 years old itself 😳

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

yeah… @James  some of the ‘recycled old stuff’ makes for good ear worms … 

I was in uni when Martha and the gang came out with “Echo Beach” and my gf at the time swore the song was about her life lol.. 

they played on campus a few times over the years… way back in the day … 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - your (un)official title or walk-up song for the garden party??

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hahah thanks for the recommendation @john.desborough I’ll get working on fashioning a natty crown before the big Spring bash. While we’re on the subject of songs about European kings, here’s one I’ve been royally enjoying of late. Amazingly performed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - i had heard about this but had trouble finding the link.. thanks for this.. great tune to start my friday.. 

pics on the crown or it doesn’t happen

des