Best music to create typeforms & videoasks

Show first post

468 replies

Badge +5

@Gabriel - Stuck??? Stuck?? my guess is that the music from the 80s that some of us listen to is older than people using this forum lol.. 

This may be a bunch of guys older than me, yes it is possible, but this is still what it is like in many cities here in Canada.. 

Hahah, just trying to entice the younger generations to share their picks here too, Des. Im a big fan of 60s and 70s music, even more so than 80s. The 80s make me nostalgic. 

I’ll try and figure out at some point average community age, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it will turn out older (or more veteran) than we may have initially predicted. 

Here’s Gabriel’s pick of the day. The Meters, Cissy Strut, possibly my favourite New Orleans funk band. 

Badge +5

By the way @john.desborough , when did you become the Tastemaker? That’s fast sir, you are flying through those ranks :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel - 60+ bottles of single malt qualifies me as a tastemaker i guess  lol.. 

and since you opened up the funk door, let it on in… 

Badge +5

Here we go

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Here we go

Prince rules, sad though that he is now a member of the Choir Invisible...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Given that today, Feb 3, is “The Day the Music Died”, the day that Buddy Holly, Richie Valens and “The Big Bopper” JP Richardson passed away in the plane crash in 1959, I am starting the day with this one.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

the way music should be played on a Sunday afternoon when you are on your own for an hour .. lol and working on a Typeform lol.. 

Badge +5

the way music should be played on a Sunday afternoon when you are on your own for an hour .. lol and working on a Typeform lol.. 

What a cracking song... His moves!!! 

Badge +5

As Chinese New Year approaches I'd like to share my favourite Chinese traditional song. Beautiful story behind the song, it's explained at the start of the track 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel - two upvotes

Badge +5

@Gabriel - two upvotes

We need that functionality 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

it’s a flamenco-esque sort of morning

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

since Valentine’s Day is coming up .. 

Badge +5

Great movie too @john.desborough !

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

:black_heart::spider_web:I am reconnecting with my inner teenage goth today :black_heart::spider_web:

Happy Friday, everyone! :wave:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

for those who don’t want to shave on a Friday morning.. these guys are still good as they get old.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Taylor Swift is releasing her re-recorded albums and dropped this new version at midnight. Look at her little soul back in the day!! :cold_sweat: 

Badge +5

Happy Friday @Michaela and rest of music lovers! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

nepotism at play here: my son’s filming and his gf’s song.. a new release 

well it is what i am listening to right now lol.. 

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

des

@john.desborough Very impressive! Beautiful, talented people :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

des

@john.desborough Very impressive! Beautiful, talented people :slight_smile:

Thanks .. she just got signed to a small label last week so things are looking up.. I will pass on the kinds words to them.. 

Badge +5

Really? @john.desborough that's quite amazing. Congrats to them. Beautiful music and video. 

Badge +5

Joe “goosebumps” Cocker. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabriel - more than ever this song is/should be an anthem for us all. 

we need our friends to help us make sure we get by… 

great choice to start the day