Best music to create typeforms & videoasks

Show first post

468 replies

Badge +5

It’s father’s day in Spain 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

It’s father’s day in Spain 

Excellent choice and Happy Father’s Day to you!!

des

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

me, today i am in it for the ‘long game’ - greatest concert i have ever attended and what a great music set to start the day.. especially when trying to work out a new logic pattern .. lol

have a great send off into the weekend

Badge +5

Thanks Des. My son fell on his face and hurt his upper lip - lots of blood involved - which is exactly the kind of gift I was expecting :sweat_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks Des. My son fell on his face and hurt his upper lip - lots of blood involved - which is exactly the kind of gift I was expecting :sweat_smile:

ow!… sorry to hear.. but given how ‘young’ he is, it probably won’t be the last time.. (i am still doing it now lol) - I hope he feels better soon.. 

at least you might to have an hour of him in your arms getting comfort - that is a great gift even if the cause is not the best.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

me, today i am in it for the ‘long game’ - greatest concert i have ever attended and what a great music set to start the day.. especially when trying to work out a new logic pattern .. lol

This is giving me goosebumps @john.desborough and I wasn't even there. I can only imagine what watching it back does to you - your goosebumps probably look like tennis balls . I remember wearing out our VHS (possibly Betamax) tape of this very concert. You're a very lucky ducky for getting to go (would love a screenshot of you in that crowd :P)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This is giving me goosebumps @john.desborough and I wasn't even there. I can only imagine what watching it back does to you - your goosebumps probably look like tennis balls . I remember wearing out our VHS (possibly Betamax) tape of this very concert. You're a very lucky ducky for getting to go (would love a screenshot of you in that crowd :P)

@James it was incredibly awesome.. i was blessed with being able to see them in Montreal and then had friends from uni that said they bought me a ticket, all i had to do was get there.. no question 

as for screenshots of me in the crowd - remember there was a time before cell phones and digital cameras?? that was then lol.. we were about the 18 yard line at the far end on the floor, with about 5,000 of our closest friends in the same 3 square metres. lol

Badge +5

Wow! Did you attend that gig in Wembley ???

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Wow! Did you attend that gig in Wembley ???

yeah.. i am THAT old and was lucky enough

Badge +5

The question was not about age, was about how lucky you are you were there! This concert and England vs Argentina in 1986 are events I wish I had to chance to attend. 

I hear Bob Marley gave a concert in Ibiza in 1978 which was mind bending too.

Badge +5

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

The question was not about age, was about how lucky you are you were there! This concert and England vs Argentina in 1986 are events I wish I had to chance to attend. 

I hear Bob Marley gave a concert in Ibiza in 1978 which was mind bending too.

lol.. well in order to be there you would have to be ‘old’ today lol.. it was a lot of fun being able to see all these older bands. Not seeing Marley was a regret tho.. he is always my saturday morning rise and shine music.. 

great video you posted.. i will be watching that this afternoon er.. listening to it .. yeah.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

saturday acoustics:

Badge +5

saturday acoustics:

This time I'm the one who cannot see the content! What was it, Des? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

grrrr… 

@Gabriel - happens sometimes.. it was Simple Minds Someone Somewhere in Summertime.. an acoustic version which is really good imho

here is a live version that you might be able to see - i think the other version was due to the ‘Music’ stream from YouTube rather than just a regular user posting on y/tube.. 

Badge +5

Got it now, thanks!!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Got it now, thanks!!! 

If you can find the acoustic version, it’s worth listening to… not as ‘frenetic’ in terms of energy and output and a little funkier.. 

des

Badge +5

Got it now, thanks!!! 

If you can find the acoustic version, it’s worth listening to… not as ‘frenetic’ in terms of energy and output and a little funkier.. 

des

I'll look for it tomorrow morning while sipping my morning coffee. 

Cheers, Des! 

Badge +5

This is so uplifting 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

tonight’s musical interlude: 

des

Badge +5

Nice song, Des. Thanks for sharing. 

Starting the day with Im the Walrus

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

good choice @Gabriel 

des

Badge +5

How you doing today, Des?

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hey everybody! Just discovered this cool thread only now! Love the idea, @Gabriel - thanks for opening it! (Also, how is your son's upper lip? I hope he's better!)

@john.desborough OMG you were able to see Queen live! What a lucky guy …

Here is something I like listening to while working: 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

grrrr… 

@Gabriel - happens sometimes.. it was Simple Minds Someone Somewhere in Summertime.. an acoustic version which is really good imho

here is a live version that you might be able to see - i think the other version was due to the ‘Music’ stream from YouTube rather than just a regular user posting on y/tube.. 

Now I am able to say "Ï saw them live!” :grin:  In Razzmatazz here in Barcelona, back in 2012.
And actually Somewhere Someone in the Summertime is my favourite Simple Minds song, so thanks for bringing it here John!