Best music to create typeforms & videoasks

Badge +5

I used to love this thread in a community I was part of in my previous life. So here it’s again.

What are you listening today?

I’ll get things started…

468 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral - no child would be hungry! ever. anywhere.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@john.desborough That's a great dream to dream! :blue_heart: It reminded me of this song:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral - that is a good one.. the Band Aid song below came out a couple of months prior to that one and both focused on the famine in Africa. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - here’s the music for the start of your morning … or for anyone who loves The Cure… ( @Gabriel @Liz @Gabi Amaral @Mariana  @Paulo @Michaela @vickioneill ) any and everyone who is looking for some foottapping Friday morning music. 

P.S. Have you ever noticed that @James and Robert Smith of The Cure are never seen in the same room at the same time?? 

just sayin’ …. lol

Thanks @john.desborough! Now I can’t stop listening to The Cure and thinking about how I never saw @James and Bob in the same zoom call… lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks @john.desborough! Now I can’t stop listening to The Cure and thinking about how I never saw @James and Bob in the same zoom call… lol

There is nothing wrong with spending your Friday listening to The Cure.. Happy Friday to you!

There is nothing wrong with spending your Friday listening to The Cure.. Happy Friday to you!

Thank you! Happy Friday @john.desborough!

(Looking forward to A Forest)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for solving my “What should I be listening to today?” dilemma @john.desborough :pray: I love love LOVE The Cure. :bat:

Great to see that @Paulo’s favourite song is A Forest - it’s a masterpiece :heart:

Ohh and the likeness of @James and Robert Smith made me chuckle :sweat_smile: I’m almost 100% certain you used to be/are in a band, James! 

Also, anytime I hear about Robert Smith, I just gotta quote The Mighty Boosh:

@Michaela This morning I was dealing with some complex logic and singing I’m running toward nothing again and again and again ♪♪♪:joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for that flattering(?) comparison @john.desborough @Michaela @Paulo :joy::lipstick: Sorry to disappoint you all but I can categorically state that I’m not Robert Smith and neither do I have his vocal range. In fact, listening to me sing would be as pleasurable as putting on an LP of the Greatest Dentist Drills Collection.

To make up for my lack of musical talent and for not being Robert Smith, I’ll share this from Mexrrissey who I’ve recently discovered and who are a real treat if you’re into Mariachi-infused covers of Morrissey’s solo works (and let’s face it, who isn’t?)

@Nasia maybe you can catch these guys when you’re over in Mexico?!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - i live but to serve sir.. lol 

this is a great selection.. will have to see if my little one loves it too. 

cheers and have a great weekend all of you in the east who are much closer to it than i am at this moment.. 

cheers

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

let’s get a little funky.. like the bass player in this video.. 

@john.desborough I love how he go building his funkness through the song!:joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Woow...that's India Carney, @john.desborough! She was on the voice a few years ago. Such a beautiful voice! I still remember her audition! And that's a great version of Creep. What a song! :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

daily practice: 

great thing to try and do.. 10 ideas a day.. sort of like watchin the community and figuring out the logic problems people come up with… 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hahahaha well @john.desborough, I'm happy you've been able to come up with 10 solutions a day for the logic problems people come up with here in the community! :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Starting the week with this cover of Adele's song "All I ask"! I enjoy a lot Leroy's voice! :joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Starting the week with this great video of Jorja Smith singing some of her hits!
I absolutely love "On my mind"!! :blue_heart:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral - great way to start the week … 

I am throwing this out there for @James and anyone else who loves a little Clash in the morning.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Gabi Amaral - great way to start the week … 

I am throwing this out there for @James and anyone else who loves a little Clash in the morning.. 

Thanks a mil @john.desborough - this one is actually in my top 3 Clash tracks and a welcome listen on what feels like a very looooong Monday :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

good music to think to… bad grammar and all.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Oh wow @john.desborough you’ve done me a solid here. I was into this guy from when he first came on the scene - in fact I was friends with him on MySpace for a bit (making myself sound cooler than I actually am now :nerd: ). A while ago I was wracking my brains trying to remember his name so I could dig out his first album – which I shall now do - after I’ve listened to this (it may help me think my way through this Wednesday morning)!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - yer dating yourself with MySpace.. he’s got lots of cool stuff that i am listening to these days… 

enjoy the tunes

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

my boy Jesse Cook - launch of new album happening right now.. noon eastern

here is the link to the premiere song/video.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey guys! I'm back!!! :blue_heart:

Hope you've had a good time with nice songs while I was away. Today I've been listening to this song: 

Cannot explain but it brings me peace! :hugging: