Best music to create typeforms & videoasks

Badge +5

I used to love this thread in a community I was part of in my previous life. So here it’s again.

What are you listening today?

I’ll get things started…

468 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Just because "Money Heist" has come to an end! Hehehe 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral - my wife is hooked on that series … 

BUT here’s another oldie for @James 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I hope your family gathering is not as strange as the one in this video but we all have relatives like this.. somewhere.. lol.. 

happy preparation for the holidays

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It's Christmas week! Yaaay!

"Santa, tell me if you're really there
Don't make me fall in love again
If he won't be here next year" :heart::christmas_tree:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Another classic! Hahaha 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

:heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Starting the week with this great samba jazz! :guitar:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Given that it is the anniversary of his passing, I thought i would put a little David Bowie out there for some respect the Starman, who is now among the stars

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Amazing, @john.desborough! He was a legend! There's a Brazilian singer, Seu Jorge, who recorded an entire album with David Bowie's melodies but with Portuguese lyrics he created! Super nice! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

this is not a musical interlude but is music to my ears… this is an award winning little video that was made by a 20 year old  .. . a very powerful little message in a very short film

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

today’s musical interlude is brought to you by voice # 5 in my head who has started pushing at me to do this sort of  interpretive dance routine 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

This is fantastic @john.desborough , very hypnotic. I can’t wait to see your version uploaded here soon. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Wow, it's indeed very beautiful! Let us know when you try that! 

@James brought to my attention that today is Blue Monday, so I'm sending this playlist: 

I guess the message is "It's okay to be sad but just make sure you won't be sad forever!" :blue_heart:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

I'm traveling to Brazil today so I need any good advices on songs and playlists! Any recommendations? @john.desborough @Paulo @James @Liz @Michaela :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

So exciting @Gabi Amaral :flag_br::flag_br::sunglasses:  Hope you have a pleasant trip over there!

Back in the day, my traveling music was the Radio Soulwax series, which is pretty timeless. This is Part 2 (which I think was the only “official” 2manyDJs one) but all the other mixes are on YouTube, too – lots of fun to be had!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral travel safely.. i would take the Typeform community playlist on spotify, as compiled by @James as the source of music. 

cheers and safe journey

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Wohoo @Gabi Amaral! Sorry to be so late to the party hahah. Hope you had a safe journey :slight_smile:

I galloped over here to share my ultimate travel music recommendation which is the soundtrack to :blossom: Hair the musical :hibiscus: . I listen to it - and especially the following song - literally whenever I go somewhere :notes:

Fun fact: The movie was directed by Milos Forman, one of the few famous Czech people (it’s pretty much him and me, hahahah). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

this is probably a re-post of something from early days of this thread (by me) but it’s Friday and “I think i’m gonna dance now”

Bowie, David Byrne and Tom Jones - cool for cats!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

and alas.. Meatloaf has gone to join The Choir Invisible.. may the dashboard light illuminate his path!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - a little ska to get you going on a MONday morning.. lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@James - a little ska to get you going on a MONday morning.. lol

This is just the ticket @john.desborough thanks for sharing, I do doth my porkpie hat to you. It’s been a tough weekend for me after I found out on Saturday that my wife doesn’t like saxophone. So this is just what I need to help get over that news – which as you can imagine comes as quite a shock after 10 years of marriage.

The revelation came out after this beauty came on the radio in the car and she said it was “boring”

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for all of the recommendations, guys!! Tbh, I haven't listened to a lot of music during my flights! However, I watched the movie "Respect" with the story of Aretha Franklin. The movie was starred by Jennifer Hudson! I'm a huge fan so I really enjoyed it! I usually love movies that talk about musicians, singers and also musicals (For example, Hairspray @Michaela)! :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - she doesn’t like sax? poor you.. though my wife is not a fan of The Cure or anything of that ilk… Maybe we need the coffee bus to be a radio station/listening zone when we need to escape and let the music roll!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi Amaral- Repect is a great movie

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Starting this sunny day listening to this one… :sunny: