Best music to create typeforms & videoasks

Badge +5

I used to love this thread in a community I was part of in my previous life. So here it’s again.

What are you listening today?

I’ll get things started…

468 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

hahaah @john.desborough now I’m even more keen to see those Halloween snaps 😝 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Dec 8, 1980… 42 years since the day we lost his creativity

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

ok.. just because i remember going to this movie during the opening weekend, Saturday Night Fever opened on Dec 12, 1977 - 45 years ago today.. and yes that makes me old lol.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - just sayin’…. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Haha. Love it @john.desborough . I’m sure he saw the demise coming and decided to check out. Funnily enough I was rewatching this the other day, what a visionary that guy was:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Haha. Love it @john.desborough . I’m sure he saw the demise coming and decided to check out. Funnily enough I was rewatching this the other day, what a visionary that guy was:

ain’t it the truth?? 

@James - a lot of insight in that head of his.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Can we all agree that this is Tom’s greatest collaboration? @john.desborough @Grace @Liz 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Sorry @james but I think you’ll find this is Tom’s greatest collaboration

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Sorry @james but I think you’ll find this is Tom’s greatest collaboration

😂😂😂 OK, I stand corrected @Grace ! No idea how he managed to keep it together - what a pro!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - The Cure is going to announce North American 2023 tour soon … without question, i’ll be booking something .. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

You lucky, lucky boy @john.desborough - their Barcelona gig was a real belter. Most definitely they’ve still got it 😍

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You lucky, lucky boy @john.desborough - their Barcelona gig was a real belter. Most definitely they’ve still got it 😍

Montreal. June 16. Rationalized the tix as an early birthday present to me.. lol.. 

woohoo!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Brilliant stuff @john.desborough 🎂🤘 This was one of my faves they did from when we went last year:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Ok.. i am bringing this back from the past… @James put this play list together on Spotify a while back. I’ve been playing it as the soundtrack for the week’s worktime for the past month. 

can we get upvotes to distract @James to ‘waste’ a few weekend/non-working hours putting together another list? including some of the French funk he’s been listening to recently?

please Mr DJ??

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Ok.. i am bringing this back from the past… @James put this play list together on Spotify a while back. I’ve been playing it as the soundtrack for the week’s worktime for the past month. 

can we get upvotes to distract @James to ‘waste’ a few weekend/non-working hours putting together another list? including some of the French funk he’s been listening to recently?

please Mr DJ??

Good idea @john.desborough this needs a refresh for 2023 please and thank you @James 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

OK @john.desborough @Grace this is getting prioritised on my odd jobs list somewhere between sanding a table and building a pizza oven. I’m well up for doing it, but in the meantime….

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It’s been a busy week for me so this is my vibe today

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks for that absolute classic @Grace , I wonder what that video would have looked like in today’s era of remote work – a lot more boring I imagine. Plus it would have been called “9 to 9:30 followed by a yoga session before starting work again at 11 then watch some Netflix then lunch at 12:30 then check emails then a quick nap until 3 then a couple of zoom meetings before clocking off at 5”

Regarding the campaign for a new Community playlist (thanks to the campaign leader @john.desborough for the rallying), the good news is: I’m working on a new 2023 Community Playlist!!!! But what we’re missing is music!!!

So please folks, let’s start throwing our choices in here so we can get the new playlist on the air (I’ve managed to figure out how to embed it on the Community home page - have added the old one there for now).

I know there are a lot of music fans out there so what do you think? What should we put in our Community playlist
@Liz @john.desborough @Darnell @suzieq @Gabi.Amaral @Jon @vviswanathan777 @Michaela @Gabolino  @picsoung @mathio @amy.carlson @Paulo ??

This one’s been on my cassette player recently and it goes very well with the nice weather that is now here…

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@James lol to 9-5 for the remote work era 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

allstar lineup here: 

my start to the list today.. 

and thank you @James and @Grace for keeping this alive.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@James - and since it is throwback thursday.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

allstar lineup here: 

my start to the list today.. 

and thank you @James and @Grace for keeping this alive.. 

A cast of true legends doing a truly legendary song ultimate justice. Prince is such a naughty boy on this 🤩

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Yaaaay, loving this! We definitely need a new one for this year!! I'll contribute with a Bossa Nova so you won't forget my "Brazilianess"! Hehehehehe

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

@Gabi.Amaral - glad to see you back here! yay

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I know, right? @john.desborough 

Life has been crazy busy lately! I've been working a lot and traveling a lot for work (although I always try to get some days off to get to know the cities!)

Last week, for example, I was in Medellín, Colombia!