Where do you use VideoAsk?

• 2 November 2022
  • 5 replies

It seems like an interesting project. But is VideoAsk really effective?

Where do you implement it? What’s the value for you?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

@Darnell and @belinda_long might have some great suggestions for you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

@Bogdan yes, it’s quite effective on several levels, namely that it more quickly lowers the trust barrier between you and your audience because they get to see your face, hear your voice, and get a sense of who you are - before they decide whether to interact with you/your brand any further - without it being a strain on your time and bandwidth as an entrepreneur.

I’ve also seen people use it as two-way comms and as a way to schedule consultations.

For my own brands, I’m using it for things like lead qualification and product guidance across two entities and also plan to use it for product/service feedback. You can examples of how I’m using VA here…

http://darnellbrown.com

https://www.letellierskincare.com/pages/what-brings-you-here-today

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the tag @Liz !

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks @Darnell for sharing how you use VideoAsk 🌟

@Bogdan you might also want to check out some of our customer stories over on the Inspiration Library, the videoask of the month posts and VideoAsk Voyagers series might give you some ideas of ways you could implement VideoAsk. 

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Userlevel 5
Badge +2

It really depends on your business model and approach but as a personal brand, it’s particularly effective in building that ‘know, like, trust’ factor and increasing the chances of prospective customers engaging with your website and your brand. @Darnell really nailed it when he said that it helps to break down the barrier to trust & creating a personal connection without you having to physically be there in real time for each interaction 😉

The key ways I use VideoAsk in my business at the moment are: 

• As a “got questions?” chatbox in the lower bottom corner across my website in replacement of a live chat box (people send a text enquiry & I email them back when I get it in the videoask app) 
  • As a customer service option and feedback channel for my course enrollees (millennial friendly!) 

I’m also currently working on creating a VideoAsk embed for my website that takes prospective customers on a ‘discovery’ and leads them to the ideal solution to their current problem based on their answers to the questions (ie. consult call, on-demand masterclass, online course or digital products such as a template or starter kit). 

Hope this helps to provide some insights & ideas for using Videoask in your own business! I recommend to get creative, experiment with a few different videoask embeds and see what works for you @Bogdan 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Bogdan hope you’re doing well!

Hopefully you’ve had some time to check out @Darnell and @belinda_long’s messages and you’re feeling inspired! Let us know if you have any other questions or thoughts about using VideoAsk 😊