Make sure to choose a profile picture

• 11 November 2020
  • 11 replies

Badge +5

Hey, this may seem obvious but lots of members forget to choose an avatar or profile picture. I recommend you choose one yourself, it makes the community a lot more human and makes you more credible as a member. It does not necessarily need to be a picture of yourself, just make sure it’s appropriate :sweat_smile:

Just go to your profile (top right) and click on settings. It should be pretty easy to do. If you have any problems let me know!

If you wonder about my profile profile picture, it’s an image that a community member designed for me in previous life. 

11 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I agree that having an avatar/profile picture makes this more human. I hope mine is appropriate! :grin:

Badge +5

I agree that having an avatar/profile picture makes this more human. I hope mine is appropriate! :grin:

We need a community account for your cat, Marta. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hahahaha don’t say it twice, I’ll totally do it!!! :joy:

Userlevel 3

Hola @Gabriel 

Not sure if I've found a tiny bug in the My Profile section. I say tiny because it's hardly a game stopper, but reportable nonetheless! - I added my avatar successfully because I can see my face in the top right when exploring the community, but when I go back to my My Profile section, it's not there :thinking: Main thing is that the image did upload, but just want to avoid confusion for future community peeps..

Cheers!

Userlevel 3

Hahahaha don’t say it twice, I’ll totally do it!!! :joy:

I'll be the one to ask twice! @Marta , can we get an ETA on the cat account? :sweat_smile:

Badge +5

Hola @Gabriel 

Not sure if I've found a tiny bug in the My Profile section. I say tiny because it's hardly a game stopper, but reportable nonetheless! - I added my avatar successfully because I can see my face in the top right when exploring the community, but when I go back to my My Profile section, it's not there :thinking: Main thing is that the image did upload, but just want to avoid confusion for future community peeps..

Cheers!

that’s weird, can you take a screenshot of that Mr Robinson?

Userlevel 3

Hola @Gabriel 

Cheers!

that’s weird, can you take a screenshot of that Mr Robinson?

It's there now, we can all calm down! Seems it just took a while to appear

Badge +5

Got it, thanks @James.Robinson. Will report this immediately :runner_tone1:

Badge +5

Weird thing is, your picture is there when I visit your profile @James.Robinson 

Userlevel 3

Weird thing is, your picture is there when I visit your profile @James.Robinson 

Yeah, I think it was just a bit of a delay. It's there for me now as well. But you can see in my first screenshot that my picture was in the top right corner, but not in the one by my name in my profile. It was like that for 30 mins or so, but must have updated at some point after. All good!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi Grace,

Yes, I posted it in VideoAsk by mistake!

Sorry!

Andy