Community Guide

Take a quick community tour with Gabi 🤓

• 2 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi there, creator 👋🏼

Check out my quick community tour below to learn the basics of our community 

Hope you enjoyed my little videoask. If you have any questions let me know :raising_hand_tone1:

6 replies

Bonjour, je souhaite proposer de rajouter des éléments. Par exemple, ils travaillent chez un client  Je leur pose des questions sur ce dernier : nom, prénom, le nombre de travail chez ce dernier. Puis leur demander si ils ont vu d'autres clients durant ce mois. Si la réponse est oui, ça les renvoie au question concernant l’autre client mais ça en créée bien un nouveau.

Je ne sais pas si c’est compréhensible.

Merci par avance pour votre aide

-- Google translation --

Hello, I would like to propose to add elements. For example, they work for a client. I ask them questions about the latter: surname, first name, the number of jobs for the latter. Then ask them if they have seen any other clients during this month. If the answer is yes, it sends them back to the question about the other client but it does create a new one.I don't know if that's understandable.Thank you in advance for your help
Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Rose0979766:wave_tone2:

Thank you for your question and welcome to our Community! I hope you don't mind I have added an English translation to your message, it's because this is the official language of our Community. 

Why don't you create a new post with your question where you can add more details such as screenshots? You just need to click in "Create a post" on your top right corner. This way we can focus on answering your question and giving you as many information as we can! 

Wishing you a great day! :blue_heart:

Userlevel 1

Hello Community i have a question regarding payment.

So my renewal date is 1July 2022, for a renewal of another year. What happens if i pay early? say in March 2022? Would my renewal takes place 1 July 2022 - 30 June 2023 OR March 2022 - March 2023?

Thanks guys!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello Community i have a question regarding payment.

So my renewal date is 1July 2022, for a renewal of another year. What happens if i pay early? say in March 2022? Would my renewal takes place 1 July 2022 - 30 June 2023 OR March 2022 - March 2023?

Thanks guys!

Hey @Kayoodo great question! I see you’ve also asked it over here so someone will answer you over on the topic soon :blush:

Hi i wan to publish but it asking me to upgrade what can i do