Answered

Airtable Integration

Hello, I need to integrate my Typeform to Airtable, I tried the native integration, but it seems like once it’s created, I can’t go back to edit it? If there’s an error, do I need to start from scratch?

The second issue is that the dropdown fields to chose the question to link is very short, I can’t see the complete question. I have multiple fields that starts the same, so I can’t differentiate them.

icon

Best answer by Liz 5 May 2023, 19:28

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @samcharpentier Thanks for stopping by. It isn’t possible to edit the Airtable integration once it’s already set, so you would need to delete/re-add the integration. 

As for the second comment, I can share this feedback with the product team. Beyond expanding the width of the browser, I sadly don’t have another solution to expand these fields in the setup. 😪

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi @samcharpentier,

You could maybe prefix your Airtable fields with a short code (which is understandable to you), so that you could easily differentiate amongst the  various Airtable fields.

Thats a bummer! They should really improve the UX of the integrations. 
Thanks @Harsh and @Liz 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @samcharpentier Totally understand. I can share feedback about even just having a scroll bar so you can see all the characters, which would be helpful.