Answered

autocomplete email from webpage

• 25 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi friends i have a webpage where users must login, then they will access a embedded Typeform quiz, i need to autopopulate the email field in the quiz so they dont have to type down again that info, is that possible?

best

icon

Best answer by mathio 25 November 2021, 22:12

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Killabyt 

you can not pre-populate an answer. However you can setup a hidden field with email of your respondent and this value will be displayed along with their response, so there is no need to display the question. If your form is available for both logged in and anonymous users you could use logic to display the field only if the email is not present in the hidden field.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi there, I found a function in "Jotform", that I'm seeking to find in Typeform, and will be greatful for some hints- there is a widget that allows you to do auto completion for answers out of a given list, but you can ALSO add your own option that does not apear there. Do we have something alike in Typeform?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Leora I’ve added your post here where we have the answer. 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Leora ,

can you use Dropdown question type for your use case? You could add 1 option to be “Other” and add some Logic to display a text input question when “Other” is selected.

Would this work for you?