Question

Can't connect the Typeform to Slack

• 24 May 2023
  • 6 replies

Hello !

I’m trying to connect my Typeform to my own Slack discussion but I don’t have the possibility to do so.

When choosing the channel, it just shows me the public ones and “@Slackbot”.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Tomojo Are you the owner of the spaces that you’re trying to connect to and/or the slack account? If not, I believe you have to be the admin of those spaces or the Slack account. 

Hi Liz.

I was not the owner, but then I tried creating my own channel on Slack and it’s not working either.

I feel like before we could connect a Typeform to a private channel on Slack but now it’s only the public ones.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Tomojo is it possible to have another member of your slack account give it a try? That might help us narrow down whether it’s a permissions issue in Slack or an issue with the integration itself in Typeform. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Tomojo did you manage to get the integration working? Let us know if you still need help with this one 😊

Hi ! Another member tried and it does the same...

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Tomojo Hm, that is odd. Do you mind reaching out to our tech team here so they can take a closer look? Hopefully they’ll be able to log into your account and narrow down the issue for you.