Answered

Constant Contact integration broken for months

• 24 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

It looks like the Constant Contact API changed several months ago and the Typeform devs didn’t bother to update and migrate to the new CC API. As a result, I am not able to connect my Typeforms to Constant Contact directly, and instead must rely on a clunky integration with Zapier. 

My question for the community is this: does anyone have a good, reliable Zap that integrates Typeform with Constant Contact? I have one working but I’d like to compare mine with others to see if I am doing it as best as possible.

I really hope TF gets this sorted out because we are about to go on a major product launch and this integration is killing our productivity every time we need to build a new form.

icon

Best answer by jplumey 2 September 2022, 01:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @jplumey Happy Thursday! Welcome to the community. I asked our technical team about this, and it sounds like you’ve already contacted them and have a bug open for it. I can confirm that the product team is working on this, but since it requires another app/company, it can take some time to fix. 

In the meantime, Zapier is definitely your best bet, and any of the zaps Zapier provides should work perfectly fine. If you want to share what you have setup in Zapier, we’re happy to take a look!

Userlevel 1

Just to close the loop on this so the community is aware. I receive this from Typeform support. They will be dropping support for Constant Contact. It’s unfortunate that they missed the opportunity to update their integration when CC announced it, and more unfortunate for customers who rely on it, although from the looks of it, there aren’t many of us.

We have now received a final response from our developers on the issue you have raised regarding the Constant Contact integration. 

The integration broke when Constant Contact changed their API earlier this year, and our developers have not been able to fix the integration as it is.

For us to send data to Constant Contact’s new API, it would require our team to build a brand-new integration which would take several more months, and unfortunately we do not have the resources to allocate towards this in our current roadmap.

This means that we are currently working on discontinuing the Constant Contact integration from our listing of supported apps, and we cannot confirm whether it will be supported again in the future.