Answered

Conversion is not getting tracked on Google ads

Hi, 

I am using typeform in my wordpress website. I was using Contact form 7 and till then everything was working fine. From the day i started using Typeform ,  My google ads has stopped recording conversion this led to my business loss. 

I have checked my tags and its running fine without any issue. Please help me to resolve the issue.

My Website : www.radianiz.com

I have used typeform in “Cost Calculator” button.

icon

Best answer by Liz 10 March 2023, 17:58

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Saurav Thanks for reaching out! I’m not able to access your website, but are you able to see the data from Typeform sending into your form? If so, you’ll want to reach out to Google to see why that data isn’t being recorded as a conversion, as they’ll be the best help for any errors on that side. 

Hi My Website is www.radiantbiz.com

Hi @Liz, My Website is www.radiantbiz.com. The issue is the same as many other typeform users are facing. My google ads has stopped calculating conversion (From the day i started using Typeform) and it has impacted my Google ads campaign health. Kindly help me to resolve the issue. 

@Liz i have also contacted the support team via raising ticket but I haven’t received any email from them yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Thanks, @Saurav ! I do see that the information is being passed to Google, so hopefully they should be able to help understand why the data isn’t appearing in Google Ads.