Answered

Create attribute in which attachment can be uploaded

• 21 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Hallo, ich möchte Typeform mit Hubspot verknüpfen. Die Befragten sollen nun in einer Frage die Möglichkeit haben, ein Video oder ein Foto hochzuladen. Gibt es bei der Attribut-Erstellung in den Kontakten eine Möglichkeit ein Attribut zu erstellen, indem der Anhang direkt von dem Befragten hochgeladen und gleichzeitig durch die Integration direkt in Hubspot mit hochgeladen werden kann?

-- Google Translation -- 

Hello, I want to link Typeform to Hubspot. Respondents should now have the option of uploading a video or photo in one question. When creating the attribute in the contacts, is there a way to create an attribute in which the attachment can be uploaded directly by the respondent and at the same time uploaded directly to Hubspot through the integration?

icon

Best answer by Liz 21 June 2022, 22:32

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @Peter Boie Welcome to the community! I hope you’re having a great week so far. The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. 

In our native integration, you should be able to link a file upload question to a file field in Hubspot. You can read more about this in our article here. 😁