Answered

Creating a Survey with logics

• 25 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I am an Outsystems developer and I was creating a program to run a survey.

I come across Typeform which I like a lot, there is a concern.

I need a system to store my Questions and assign some score to each questions, furthermore I need a score for each answer.

The total result of each quetionnaire is a calcualtion of each answer score by the question value.

all this done for several Questionnaire to get a final results. For this this I was using a programming system but the user front end is not so attractive.

I was considering connecting Typeform to Outsystem (there is an integration to embedd it) but I would need to have access to Questions table as well as results for each quistionnaire (json or anything).

I was thinking to use MySql integration but have no idea of how tables are exported to MySql.

Do you have any idea or suggestions?

thanks

Giulio

icon

Best answer by Liz 25 May 2022, 23:16

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @GiulioBasevi Glad to hear you’re considering Typeform! 😀

This article here might be helpful, as it gives a general overview of building your first form. 

You can access the results through the Results panel, and the questions would be in the builder itself (or through our APIs).  

If you’re looking for something more robust, do you mind sharing a bit more about what you want to do with the results/questions?