Answered

Duplicates created every 30 min with Salesforce Integration

• 2 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi, 

One of my forms has been creating duplicates into Salesforce since December 27th at 9 am. Since then, it creates duplicates every 30 minutes which made me desactivate all my email workflows otherwise records keep receiving emails every 30 minutes.

Before that date, the integration was working perfectly. 

We tried different actions with the help of Typeform Support, but nothing worked.

• Disconnect & reconnect Salesforce integration : done.
  • Install last version of Salesforce integration : done.
  • Desactivate any duplicating rules on Salesforce : done.
  • Desactivate flows and workflows : done.

Questions : 

• Why are the duplicates created every 30 minutes whereas form responses retrieve is set to 15 minutes? 
  • Anyone else has duplicating issues since that date (december 27th)?

Please let me know if you have any ideas. We are kinda stucked here...

Many thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by LeChoixDeLEcole 3 February 2023, 09:49

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @LeChoixDeLEcole That is...a very good question. I can’t say I’ve heard of this. I’m asking our tech team for some extra help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi again, @LeChoixDeLEcole ! The tech team let me know that a prior version of this integration had this issue. Have you updated to the newest version? Documentation on how to do so is here

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Liz

Many thanks for your answer. I did and it kept creating duplicates. However I just noticed the duplication stopped suddenly since January 31st at 22h31. Do that make any sense to you?

In the meantime, Typeform support came up with a new idea : lowering the response page size in Typeform API settings.

But since the duplication stopped, I’m reactivating some of my workflows and retrieve responses to see if the last records are transferred correctly to SF. I let you know.

Thanks again for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

It’s strange that it would suddenly stop creating them, but if you do see the issue again, @LeChoixDeLEcole , please let us know!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Liz,

It seems everything is back to normal, surprising but great!

Many thanks for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Nothing like a small miracle! Glad to hear it, @LeChoixDeLEcole . Let us know if we can help with anything else!