Answered

exporter un formulaire sur un autre compte

• 19 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Bonjour, 

J’ai créer un formulaire sur un compte type form et je voudrais savoir si je peux l’exporter pour l’utiliser sur un autre compte. 

Merci pour vos retour. 

--Google Translation--

Hello,

I created a form on a standard form account and I would like to know if I can export it for use on another account.

Thank you for your feedback.

icon

Best answer by Gabi Amaral 20 August 2021, 10:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hey @Abdelhamid! Welcome to our community! The language of the community is English, so I hope you don’t mind my reply in English. :hugging:

You can move your forms between accounts by clicking on the three dots beside the form and selecting the option "Move to". Then, you'll choose the account or workspace you'd like to move your form to. Copy or move typeforms between accounts – Help Center 🔊 2021-08-19 at 11.44.37 AM

We have an article in our Help Center that explains, step by step, how to get this done. I'm sure it'll help you! :wink:

In case you don't have a team account, you can contact the Support team and ask for their help with moving the form. Here is the link where you can get in touch with them.

Let me know if you have any other questions. We're always here to help! :blue_heart: