Does anyone know why the integration might stop adding rows even though is on? It stopped twelve days ago, and the worksheet hasn’t been edited. Is there a maximum size? The sheet is 1,4K rows long. Also, the integration has been turned on the whole time.
I’ve looked around the forum and found some reasons that breaks the integration:
- Change the headers of the document - headers hasn’t been changed
- Integrate the same form in two different Google sheet URLs instead of the same Google sheet document - form is integrated in only one sheet
- Integrate two forms in the same tab - tab is integrated in only one form
- Delete tabs on the sheet - sheet has only one tab
- The target sheet has the same name as the typeform - target sheets hasn’t the same name
Additionally, the form is connected to Sendgrid through Zapier and the automation stopped working at the same time. I checked on Zapier and if I manually update it gets the last response, but not automatically.
Best answer by PauloView original