Answered

Google Sheets: integration stopped adding rows even though is on

• 16 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Does anyone know why the integration might stop adding rows even though is on? It stopped twelve days ago, and the worksheet hasn’t been edited. Is there a maximum size? The sheet is 1,4K rows long. Also, the integration has been turned on the whole time.

I’ve looked around the forum and found some reasons that breaks the integration:

• Change the headers of the document - headers hasn’t been changed
  • Integrate the same form in two different Google sheet URLs instead of the same Google sheet document - form is integrated in only one sheet
  • Integrate two forms in the same tab - tab is integrated in only one form
  • Delete tabs on the sheet - sheet has only one tab
  • The target sheet has the same name as the typeform - target sheets hasn’t the same name

Additionally, the form is connected to Sendgrid through Zapier and the automation stopped working at the same time. I checked on Zapier and if I manually update it gets the last response, but not automatically.

icon

Best answer by Paulo 17 August 2021, 03:29

View original

2 replies

Hi @kimcheapp! Welcome to the Community from another user. :)

Google Sheets limits are pretty large (5 million cells), so I think that’s not the problem.
I don’t know if that’s the case, but once a Typeform/Google Sheets integration was broken when I changed one of the questions type in the form. I used to change questions type all the time, the new questions would appear in the last column of the spreadsheet and kept working, but one day the integration just stopped working at all.

Hi @kimcheapp! Welcome to the Community from another user. :)

Google Sheets limits are pretty large (5 million cells), so I think that’s not the problem.
I don’t know if that’s the case, but once a Typeform/Google Sheets integration was broken when I changed one of the questions type in the form. I used to change questions type all the time, the new questions would appear in the last column of the spreadsheet and kept working, but one day the integration just stopped working at all.

Hi Paulo! Thanks. It’s a really weird problem, I haven’t added new questions nor changed any question type. I deleted the integration and reconnected it to a new sheet and it didn’t work, Typeform loaded all the replies but it’s still not adding new rows. I created a form from scratch to try the integration and it works, so definitely the problem is something with the form.